Kramer Forum Forum Index

Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

SlideShare Builds Awareness Marketing Articles | December 26
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2019 05:21:36    Post subject:  SlideShare Builds Awareness Marketing Articles | December 26
Description:

SlideShare Builds Awareness Marketing Articles | December 26
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2012
As one of the top 150 sites on the Internet, SlideShare may be one of the most underutilized resources for businesses to reach decision makers. Here are some additional statistics: ???????? Ove...

As one of the top 150 sites on the Internet, SlideShare may be one of the most underutilized resources for businesses to reach decision makers. Here are some additional statistics:

???????? Over 60 million visitors every month
, 14 million registered users(1Cool

???????? Has five times more traffic from business owners than other popular websites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter(19)

???????? SlideShare was recently voted amongst the World's Top 10 tools for education & eLearning(20)

As it sounds, SlideShare.net is a slide (think PowerPoint and Keynote) sharing site. It also allows document and video sharing. SlideShare has free and "pro" accounts. The "pro" accounts are reasonably priced and allow owners to brand the page
, remove ads and receive leads (people who view or download the slides).

Use Case

I tried SlideShare a few years ago, uploading presentations from a user conference. In one week we had over 4,000 views. Months later we added "lead tracking" and started receiving between 100 and 300 "leads" per month. I put "leads" in quotes because there is no qualification on these contacts other than they showed some interest in the topic. But even with that limitation
, you have a group who is self-selecting and can be put into a marketing funnel for more qualification.

Here is our suggestion for getting started with SlideShare:

1. Invest some time looking around SlideShare. Look at your competitors and search on your keywords. Tip?after you get the results from an initial search, SlideShare will give you the option to filter results and search for users.

2. Set up a test account for experimentation.

3. Pay to upgrade to a branded "pro" account and brand it. Slide-Share allows you to select a background image. Also fill in all the profile information.

4. Prepare presentations for uploading. SlideShare grabs all the text on the presentation slides AND the notes and puts them in a transcript that shows up after the comments. Unless your notes are for public consumption, remove them or upload as PDF. Make sure you have a call to action in your slides. We end every slide set with a short URL to a landing page or a blog related to the topic.? Also consider having Twitter
, Facebook, or other account information on the ending slides.

5. Upload the presentation.

6. Fill in metadata; this is very important. Both SlideShare and search engines index the presentations. Your description and tags should be SEO rich. Also select the appropriate category.

7. Manage tags across presentations. Use a common term in the tags for presentations you want grouped together. SlideShare allows you to group presentations in boxes based on tags. We create event tags to group all the presentations given at an event or by a topic. Even if you don't use the box feature, a user can click on any tag and get a list of presentations containing that tag.

Viewers will only have the slide contents to get your message
, unless you have put in notes. Another feature of SlideShare is called Slidecast that allows you to play any slide deck synchronized with an audio file you upload. This allows you to provide both the visuals and the explanation to your viewers.

SlideShare is a very effective way to get an audience for presentations, documents, and videos.

18. http:bit.lyb2bmkt-1911

19. http:bit.lyb2bmkt-1912

20. http:bit.lyb2bmkt-1913

? 2012 Michael Procopio

Wilbert Gandy
Submitted 2019-01-06 20:09:44

I didn't have a lot of friends in high school
, but the friends that I did so have accepted me. I never had to show off for them, or make believe you be something I was not. They accepted me just as I was.

The right colors to complete wonders to the modern furniture and homeoffice decor. Everyone loves color and unconsciously address each would like a super them in predictable possibilities. The use of colours in homes is taken up the next phase by Feng Shui regulations. Each color, according to Feng Shui brings various energies in the room space creating harmony and the account balance.

So how did I complete this kind of? Very well I commenced with the suitable frame of thoughts 1st off. Initially but then let the media and advertisements make my types of me. I commenced doing little rapid every celebration.

Green may be the color frequently seen in hospital walls and medical uniform. It's the color to show off regeneration
, fresh energy, renewal and health. Bringing involving d??ng v?t gi? t? ??ng vibration from nature, there are a variety of shaded of green to function upon a bit too. According to Feng Shui
, it should be widely used within the eastern, southern and south-eastern locations of your office or house.

When will take a very a significance about qualified personnel to fill a certain job position right away, the temp agency can supply the company with the right type of worker match the job specifics. Need to possess the appropriate skills for that specific job. There are many benefits to working with a temp agency.

The first step when one wants get how in order to smoking is acknowledgement and willpower. Naturally
, y.
Adv

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2019 05:21:36    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kramer Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: